Teeth Whitening Can Rejuvenate Your Smile & Boost Your Confidence
When it comes to teeth whitening treatments, patients have a wide variety of options to choose from. Of course, it’s important to note that not all whitening products and systems provide the same benefits, nor are all safe to use.
At South Point Dental in Airdrie, we’re pleased to offer our patients whitening treatments that meet their individual needs!
What are the benefits of professional whitening treatments when compared to store-bought options?
There are many benefits but some of the most notable include:
- Professional teeth whitening treatments are more effective. Because our team is expertly trained and uses highly potent whitening ingredients, we are able to achieve much better results when compared to store-bought products.
- The results are more uniform. When teeth are whitened professionally, every tooth will be the same shade of white. With at-home treatments, it’s very easy to miss spots or end up with uneven results.
- The results last longer. Professional teeth whitening can last for several months before you need to have it done again. At-home treatments, on the other hand, may only last for a series of weeks before the results start to fade.
- There is less risk of gum or tooth sensitivity. When teeth are whitened by a professional, we use custom-fitted trays to ensure that tooth and gum irritation or sensitivity are avoided.
Who is a candidate for professional teeth whitening?
Most patients can be a candidate for professional teeth whitening, however, there are some exceptions. For example, if you have extensive tooth decay or gum disease, treating those conditions before performing teeth whitening is necessary. And if you're pregnant, our team may recommend waiting until after you've given birth before proceeding with treatment.
If you’re considering teeth whitening in Airdrie, contact South Point Dental today. Our team would be happy to answer any questions you have!
Contact South Point Dental About Teeth Whitening in Airdrie Ab
- Eradicate discolorations and stains
- Choose the level of whitening that’s best for you
- Undergo a safe, controlled whitening experience
- Achieve uniformly brightened teeth
- Boost your confidence!